Add your own recipe
You need to be a member of this site to add comments and recipes - refer to Become a Member
- Log into your Google Account
- Navigate to the section under which you want the recipe to appear (e.g. Cakes & Frostings)
- If necessary, navigate to the sub-section under which you want the recipe to appear (e.g. Cakes)
- Click on the "Create page" button that is located towards the top right of your screen
- Choose the "Recipe page" template
- Type in the name of your recipe
- Select "Put page under...." so that your recipe appears under the correct section or sub-section
- Click on the "Create page" button located on the bottom left of your screen.
You are presented with a new recipe page in edit mode. Most of the formatting is set up for you and all you need to do is type in the information into the appropriate place.
- Type the name of your recipe in the top edit box.
- Add a description
- Type in the ingredients
- Type in the steps you must follow to make the recipe
- When you are happy with the result, click on the "Save" button located towards the top right of your screen.