Curry Tuna Patties
This is a very mild tasting and can be eaten hot or cold.
- 2 medium potatoes
- 425 gram can of Tuna in spring water
- 1 egg
- 200 gram can of creamed corn
- 1 carrot, grated
- pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- oil for pan frying
- Peel, chop and boil the potatoes in a large saucepan until cooked
- mash the potatoes in the saucepan
- add drained tuna, egg, creamed corn, carrot and seasonings
- heat frypan and then add about 2 tab oil
- shape patties and roll in breadcrumbs
- cook patties until browned on both sides
- serve with salad or vegies.
Creamed corn can be replaced with 1/2 cup of frozen corn if desired.