Passionfruit Marshmallow Pudding
This is similar to a Flummery.
- 1 dessertspoon gelatin powder
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 6 passionfruit (or more)
- juice of one lemon
- Dissolve the gelatin in the boiling water
- pour over the sugar and beat until white
- in a separate bowl, whip the egg whites until stiff
- fold the gelatin/sugar mix to the egg white along with the passionfruit pulp and lemon juice
- pour into individual bowls or a large bowl and refrigerate for at least an hour.