Very easy to assemble and nice to share - serves 4 to 6 people
- 250g light cream cheese or sour cream
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons vanilla essence
- melon slices, strawberries, apples, pears, mangoes or stone fruit
- Beat cream cheese and sugar together until well combined and smooth.
- Blend in vanilla essence.
- Spoon into a serving dish and refrigerate until required.
- Serve with fruit .
Substitute the brown sugar and vanilla essence for 3 tablespoons brown sugar and 3 tablespoons Kahlua, Baileys or other liqueur of choice.