This recipe is meant for making in a bread maker, but there's no reason why it can't be made by hand and baked in the oven.
- 1 cup (250ml) milk, room temperature - zap it for a short time in the microwave
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 ripe bananas
- 3 1/2 cups (425g) bread flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon bread improver
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 1/2 teaspoons instant yeast
- 1/2 cup (90g) sultanas
- 1/2 cup (60g) walnuts
Add the milk, butter, bananas, flour, sugar, salt, cinnamon, bread improver and yeast in the bread machine in the usual order recommended.
Select sweet bread setting if available, otherwise, just the normal setting; press Start.
If your machine has a Fruit/Nut setting add the sultanas and walnuts at the signal or around 5 minutes before the kneading cycle has finished.