Easy Chocolate Slice
This slice recipe is really simple to put together and lasts well. Another recipe from my Mum.
- 125g butter
- 1 weetbix, crushed
- 1 cup SR flour
- 1 tab cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup dessicated coconut
- Turn your oven onto medium heat
- Line a slice tray with baking paper - just the bottom and two long sides are fine.
- Melt the butter in a heat proof jug using the microwave. About 1 minute on high should be enough time.
- mix the other ingredients in a bowl.
- add the melted butter and stir untill all the dry ingredients are moistened.
- pour mix into your prepared tin and flatten out with a large spoon
- bake about 20 minutes
- remove tin from the oven and cut into serving size pieces
- ice while still warm.